Friday, August 15, 2008

My personal Testimony

Before I received eternal life, I had a fear of being alone. The thought of being alone terrified me.
As A child growing up I was always afraid of being alone.
When I got married my husband was on midnights. The first two weeks were aweful I couldn't sleep I was so scared. After the two weeks I had my eight year old boy sleep in my room to relieve some of the fear.
A few year after my husband and I were married I received eternal life. My life has really changed since that time.
Now that I have eternal life I know longer have that fear of being alone. When my husband has to go out of town on a trip or when he is sick and not able to go to church with me I now can go alone. God has given me life. I know now that I'm going to heaven when I die.

No comments: